It's politics, not technology (was: "IT" is finally unveiled)

Jeff Barr jeff@vertexdev.com
Mon, 03 Dec 2001 12:51:45 -0800

I just saw a demo of Ginger on CNN, and within 30 seconds I was sure that
I had to have one. It is really cool. Reminds me of the first time that
I saw a
Mac or a NeXT cube.

Jeff;