Is FoRK the world's most perverse mailing list?

Stephen D. Williams sdw@lig.net
Mon, 03 Dec 2001 21:18:25 -0500

It works like mailing lists I'm on.

You should just always hit 'group reply' when responding to a list and
the right thing will happen.

Yes, we did discuss this.  There is no totally right answer, but if you
use group reply and people have email systems that coalesce multiple
copies of the same message, it works perfectly.  (Procmail has a
standard recipe that tracks message ids to solve the latter problem.)

sdw