IT's fashion, not marketing, not politics

Pang, Hokkun HPang@Yesmail.com
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 22:54:44 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C17C7F.CABB2E00

>I saw the "grand unveiling" at the gym this rainy morning on one of the TVs
there, and my first thought was "Oh my god, can't people even *walk* any
more?"

how true. i wish he invented some magic underwear that can keep you totally
cool and
dry while you bike or jog.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C17C7F.CABB2E00

RE: IT's fashion, not marketing, not politics