RFP: ConJose Society and Politics Program Track

Bill Humphries bill@whump.com
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 22:16:46 -0800

***Please forward to other SFnal/Writerly Lists and Newsgroups***

I'm helping out with programming at ConJose, the 2002 World Science
Fiction Convention in San Jose (www.conjose.org). I'm developing the
Society and Programming Track, and therefore soliciting participants and
ideas.

Please send your ideas for program items. I'd like:

1) A tentative title
2) A one paragraph summary of the panel topic.
3) Any supporting bibliographic material (Books, articles, URLs)
4) Contact info for suggested participants.
5) Are you willing to moderate?

Please email these to a special inbox I've created: conjose@whump.com.

I'll be announcing the URL for a mini-site where ideas will be listed for
people to sign onto.

----
Bill Humphries <conjose@whump.com>