IT's fashion, not marketing, not politics

Frank D. Greco fgreco@crossroadstech.com
Tue, 04 Dec 2001 09:18:34 -0500

>To: 'Sherry Listgarten' <sherry@timesten.com>

> >I saw the "grand unveiling" at the gym this rainy morning on one of the TVs
>there, and my first thought was "Oh my god, can't people even *walk* any
>more?"

         Its not a "perfect" device for all people, no more than
object-oriented
         programming is "the" programming model for all developers or
         a range rover is an ideal car for everyone.

         Factory workers
         Postal delivery
         Inventory personnel
         90% of the retirees in Florida

         And, as hard as it may be for you to understand, due to injuries
         or medical reasons, yes, some people cannot even *walk*...

         When the boomers reach old age, there will probably be many
         more potential customers.

         Frank G.
          - A military tribunal means no Johnny Cochran... think about it...

| Crossroads Technologies Inc, 55 Broad Street, 28th Fl, NYC, NY 10004 |
|  Enterprise Java Engineering                                         |
| Email: fgreco@CrossroadsTech.com         Web: www.CrossroadsTech.com |
| Pager: 800-495-6244                   ePager: 4956244@skytel.com     |
| Voice: 212-482-5280 x229                 Fax: 212-482-5281           |