IT's fashion, not marketing, not politics

Jeff Barr jeff@vertexdev.com
Tue, 04 Dec 2001 07:47:47 -0800

Frank Greco (who may not recognize my name) wrote:

 > When the boomers reach old age, there will probably be many
 > more potential customers.

Imagine outfitting these things with oxygen bottles, health monitoring,
navigation aids and even a GPS homing device (in case Grandpa rolls
out of his neighborhood and gets lost). Florida could look like
Futurama in 20 years or so.

Jeff;