Jobs: Java, DB2/SQL/DBA, Unix/Linux/AIX, PKI/Security/Network

Stephen D. Williams sdw@lig.net
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 11:40:54 -0500 (EST)

Given the market, I decided to post a request for resumes of anyone who is
looking for technical development positions.  The company that I took
shelter in is growing rapidly and looking for a number of people for long
term contract projects, preferrably as employees with great benefits.

Security clearances, or at least the ability to get one, is important for
some but not all potential positions.  These guys have both commercial and
gov. clients, but are heavy in the gov. area right now.

There is a wide range of opportunities including supercomputing, Linux
clusters, and even physical sciences, but I'm most familiar with strong
needs for Java/SQL/Unix/Security/Networking developers/admins.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks
sdw