The Development of Political and Legal Systems in MMORPGs

James Tauber jtauber@jtauber.com
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 18:56:16 -0500

Why does the inclusion of political aspects in a game make it fucked up?

I'm not so much interested in the politics per se as in political systems
and constitutional design. I suspect MMORPGs would provide an interesting
testing ground for theories in this area.

And, by the way, I deal with a lot more "politicks and niggling bullshit" on
standards committees than I do in any game :-)