[Fwd: Important News from OmniSky]

Fri, 07 Dec 2001 14:00:17 -0800

Ewwww. I just cancelled my earthlink account
and now I have another one.

Greg

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Important News from OmniSky
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 11:01:19 -0800
From: "OmniSky" <customermarketing@omnisky.com>
To: gbolcer@endeavors.com

Dear Valued OmniSky Customer,

Today we announced that OmniSky has agreed to sell its subscriber base and key technology assets to
Atlanta-based EarthLink, a leading Internet service provider.

We are very excited about the prospects of this agreement and what it means for you.

This acquisition leverages EarthLink's position as a world-class provider of Internet access -- from dial-up
and DSL/high speed access, to wireless Internet access. As an award-winning company that focuses on providing
its subscribers with the best Internet experience possible -- wherever they are, through whatever device they
are using -- EarthLink will continue to improve and expand upon your existing OmniSky service.  You can look
forward to satisfying your need for new features, enhanced functionality, and additional device options in the
coming months, all from one company.

We expect to continue to provide you with uninterrupted, high quality service and support. We anticipate that
our day-to-day business will, in the short term, continue as usual.

We do not expect:
  - Your service to be interrupted
  - Your email address to change
  - Your pricing to change; or
  - Our customer support to change

To ensure the most seamless transition for our customers, the company has filed for Chapter 11 protection.
Our agreement with EarthLink is subject to a number of customary closing conditions, including the receipt of
bankruptcy court approval. We hope to obtain that approval in January 2002, although we cannot be certain as
to that timing.

It was OmniSky's priority to ensure that our customers were in good hands.  Your care is EarthLink's priority.
  Please look forward to hearing directly from EarthLink in the coming weeks.  They will be providing more
information on the transition and associated customer benefits.  In the meantime, for more information and the
latest updates, please visit http://www.omnisky.com/earthlink

Sincerely,

Pat McVeigh
Chairman and CEO