[VOID] Into the sixth power circle.

Mike Masnick mike@techdirt.com
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 00:23:03 -0800

And on top of that note, this brings up another question, which is if any
of the Bay Area FoRKers are interested in another FoRK dinner a la that
Halloween Massacre when Clay was in town?

I believe the discussion at the time had been directed towards a Peninsula
place (such as HKFL?) this time, where perhaps Adam could join us and we
could make fun of him until he cracks (kidding!).  Rohit could even show
up, but that might just be too wacky.

Of course, now that holiday season is approaching, it might have to wait
until the new year, but I still wanted to toss it out so you can discuss it
amongst yourselves in some sort of 120-message-a-day FoRK-war that I'll
never actually get around to reading.

 -Mike