So Japan finally came out with a good combination -- Part dog, Part Vibrator

carey carey@tstonramp.com
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 23:27:28 -0800

And all fun!

Too bad they gave it such a shitty name -- Robot Vibe -inu.. I
personally would have gone for the Aibrator.

Perhaps the funniest part of the article (next to the amusing comments
from the peanut gallery below, decrying the moral degredation of the
world (blah, blah, blah) is this one little priceless gem:

"Vibe-inu, which responds to orders from its master to "come" and
"stay," is built on the chassis of a basic cyber pet (of a brand not mentioned)"

... Its amazing how many contexts this simple comand can be taken.

For all your bitful pleasure (and in case you need a last minute
christmas gift) here's the link to the article.

http://www.japantoday.com/e/?content=kuchikomi&id=87

And lest I forget.... Its amazing what folks will come up with.. now a
singing condom :  http://zzz.com.ru/101.html

I still say singing is pointless for a condom... What they need is
a condom that will make wisecracks in the middle of sex... THat I
would pay good money for damnit.

-BB

--
Best regards,