usenet for all time

Damien Morton morton@dennisinter.com
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 17:52:20 -0500

Unless the next guy along wasnt around posting poetry that would make a
vogon eat its own spleen back in '89

Cover your arse - post pseudonymously. Change pseudonyms frequently.
Muddy your trail. Better yet, post under someone elses name.

Bad words dont hurt you - its bad readers that hurt you.

I do wish the fork archives had the email addresses obfuscated or
otherwise obscured. My level of spam is reaching monumental heghts - I
go away for a three day weekend and I come back to 100 spams.