usenet for all time

Tom tomwhore@inetarena.com
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 20:46:50 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 11 Dec 2001, Pang, Hokkun wrote:

--]I am not sure if this is such a great idea. I'm sure lots of people never
--]thought what they
--]posted in their boredom would be permanently archived and easily searched.

Oh please, what a load of greenmonkey cum. Seriously, you are not
responsible for your own words?

What part of the usenet being a global messge board that was being
archived even back then did not tip you off that your words might be
around for generations to come?

Come on folks, this is fork not AOL. I will not allow the thought float
that anyone who could post to usenet often enough to get into a moral
debate of some sort did not realize thier words were on the iwe for all to
see now and for the archivable futue.

Everyting I said was me. It was me of diffent times and places and is a
very good represntation of places intime of me and can, if you trace it
back up to the me of now, give a good line of sight on the whys being me.

Temporal Responsibility, heck even my 7 year old know this crap.

      \ /
       X   ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \   Against HTML Mail