IT in a previous live

Tom tomwhore@inetarena.com
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 19:30:43 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 12 Dec 2001 Grlygrl201@aol.com wrote:

--]I've said it before and I'll say it again: Rickshaws.

Lets go a step further.... Merge Rickshaw simplicity with GInger hype and
powe it with Work OUt Gym Nuts......

Thats right.. This nation is heavy with fat asses (Im not only a memeber
at 400 lbs Im the presidnet)...so we get the fatasses hyped to pull
Rickshaws devices whihc are tricked out to be all that with gavy. Hipsters
could be marketed in usung them as a status and the pulles could go into
poo neighbohoods to "give" a transportation alternative while shedding the
pounds or just keeping fit.

Some one with contacts.... go get the VC... I tell ya this is a sure shot.

-tom"where to sir"higgins

      \ /
       X   ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \   Against HTML Mail