Re[2]: usenet for all time

Pang, Hokkun HPang@Yesmail.com
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 23:09:32 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C18394.59AD1B80

!Actualy, if I remember  right, Pang is a supporter of the current admin in
!China. Given that fact it is very understandable that Pang is afaid,
!petrified even, of open and free speach. Pangs goverment of choice does
!actualy use speach as a weapon against people.

what is the fucking problem with this whore? whether i support the
government of
china or not has *nothing* to do with my view on google's action of making
usenet
archives available or open/free speech.

!It is part and parcel of the system of fear, terror and slave mentality
!that exists in China.

oh, fuck off, you son of a whore.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C18394.59AD1B80

RE: Re[2]: usenet for all time