NYTimes.com Article: U.S. Warning of Death Toll From Obesity

Elias Sinderson elias@cse.ucsc.edu
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 17:13:37 -0800

Stephen D. Williams wrote

> I traded my skating time ( http://www.skatedc.org/maps ) tonight to
> help a friend hack together a site (PHP4 is pretty cool...).  I'm
> squeezing in a run once in a while to attempt to maintain (sanity,
> weight, health).
>
> sdw

Stay with that - I often find that getting in some excercise a few times
every week allows me to cope with higher stress levels. It seems that I
can work more efficiently when in good health and eating properly.
Strange to think that adding a half hour or so of activity to an already
crowded day can make it that much easier, but it's true.

    Elias