Ad Critic

Fri, 28 Dec 2001 10:19:33 -0800

Ad Critic shuts its doors; cites cost.  Looking
to leverage access to advertising professionals
as key asset for entertaining acquisitions offers.

All time greatest Ad site. Following MovieCritic.com's
shutdown, the only place left to get free videos will
be ign.com, Kazaa, and flycode.

Greg

www.xent.com/FoRK-archive/sept00/0746.html
www.xent.com/dec00/0241.html
xent.com/april00/1713.html

--
Gregory Alan Bolcer, CTO   | work: +1.949.833.2800 | gbolcer at endeavors.com
Endeavors Technology, Inc. | cell: +1.714.928.5476 | http://endeavors.com

http://adcritic.com/investment/

<http://adcritic.com/gfx/logo_adcritic_index.gif>
AdCritic.com is a leading consumer web site focused on research for the Television and Radio Advertising
Industry. Our Highlights:

     * Over 200,000 active, registered users
     * Solid, Recurring Traffic Levels
           * Currently: 300,000+ page views / 35,000 uniques per day
           * Peak: 32.5 million videos streamed, 1.8 million unique users in 1 week (January 2001)
     * Number One Ranked Advertising Industry Web Site*, with over 40,000 advertising professionals visiting
every month**
     * Emerging Research Business with over 10 months of development on products
     * Over 100 active Advertising Agency clients
     * Major Strategic Partnerships with Industry Leaders

             If you are interested in acquiring AdCritic.com, please include your phone and e-mail contact
information, a background on you or your company, and your interest level, in an e-mail to us. Interested
parties will be contacted by phone, and may be requested to sign an NDA.

* Joint AdWeek/AdCritic.com Survey, Nov 2001
** Internal AdCritic.com Logs and Registration
NOTE: If you are a user of AdCritic.com, not to worry. We aren't selling your e-mail addresses to anyone. If
any sale does happen, rest assured that we will prevent your e-mail address and confidential information from
being sold, used, abused or otherwise violated under the terms of our privacy policy.
2001 by The Ad Critic, LLC DBA AdCritic.com