Python to bake-in XML-RPC support

Thu, 12 Jul 2001 09:12:17 -0700

This is funny. I got this three times (and I'm not on any
of the CC userland lists) as well as the Python one(s).   As the current keeper of the
world's smallest open source Python VM, I'm obviously a big
fan of keeping the Python core as small and conceptually simple
as possible.

Why just XML-RPC and SOAP?  I like Guido's comment the best, if you're
going to do that, why not do WebDAV too?

Does anyone have any accurate numbers for XML-RPC and/or SOAP
deployments?

Greg

--
Gregory Alan Bolcer        | gbolcer@endeavors.com  | work: 949.833.2800