NYTimes: email from Israel

Grlygrl201@aol.com Grlygrl201@aol.com
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 16:27:33 EDT

--part1_21.1209a33a.28eb7d35_boundary

In a message dated 10/2/01 12:08:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time, jbone@jump.net
writes:

> any of several dimensions.  (E)  Infectious memes that organize individuals
> into superorganisms endowed with a belief in their own moral superiority,
> i.e.,
> "we are the chosen people of God / we are genetically superior and
> intellectually more gifted / etc."
>
> All of these things are problems, and humans can choose to let go of such
> primitive, outdated beliefs or cling to them and suffer the consequences.
>
> jb

GLARINGINLY RIDIC:  so you haven't just endowed yourself with moral and
intellectual superiority by calling someone else's belief system primitive
and outdated?  can't you manage to invoke the first without casting down all
those "others" around you?  aren't your preaching here, jeff, or don't you
recognize your own religion?

you should have thought of this years ago and claimed tax-free status.

--part1_21.1209a33a.28eb7d35_boundary