NYTimes: email from Israel

Grlygrl201@aol.com Grlygrl201@aol.com
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 17:16:25 EDT

--part1_bc.1ac77f1e.28eb88a9_boundary

In a message dated 10/2/01 4:42:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
morton@dennisinter.com writes:

> Consistency is the cornerstone of justice. Without it anyone can claim
> special privileges and you end up for a free-for-all. Its uncivilised.
>
> I need universal principles. If Israelies are to gain my support, then the
> principles behind their actions need to be universal. You dont, however,
> see Israelis lining up to support any other 'homelanders' do you?

Their actions are of less concern to me in this argument - ours our.  Is it a
universal principle of the USA that we demand consistency in action before we
support? Let's discuss worthiness criteria across the board.

Oh, nevermind, let's not.

--part1_bc.1ac77f1e.28eb88a9_boundary