How can this be justified?

Grlygrl201@aol.com Grlygrl201@aol.com
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 17:28:51 EDT

--part1_ea.1bb5194c.28eb8b93_boundary

In a message dated 10/2/01 4:50:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
paul@ActiveState.com writes:

> Both people want separate states based on their cultural backgrounds.
> Maybe 100 years from now they will think this was a silly idea but in
> the meantime it is more productive to figure out how we can get from
> here to there rather than arguing that they "shouldn't" want what they
> want.
>
> Paul Prescod

Actually, this is what I meant when I wrote "pragmatic," only way less
eloquently.
Go, Paul.

--part1_ea.1bb5194c.28eb8b93_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 10/2/01 4:50:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time, paul@ActiveState.com writes:
<BR>
<BR>
<BR><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Both people want separate states based on their cultural backgrounds.
<BR>Maybe 100 years from now they will think this was a silly idea but in
<BR>the meantime it is more productive to figure out how we can get from
<BR>here to there rather than arguing that they "shouldn't" want what they
<BR>want.
<BR>
<BR>Paul Prescod
<BR></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BR>Actually, this is what I meant when I wrote "pragmatic," only way less eloquently.
<BR>Go, Paul.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_ea.1bb5194c.28eb8b93_boundary--