what jeff and i discuss off-fork

Grlygrl201@aol.com Grlygrl201@aol.com
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 20:55:30 EDT

--part1_f8.1070c3fc.28ebbc02_boundary

"Seriously, flaccid pickles creep me out."

sorry, i had to do it.  :-)

(reminds me of when w bush, aftter meeting pm tony blair for the first time,
said "we found we have a lot in common. for instance, we both like colgate
toothpaste." to which blair responded "now we'll have to provide the context
or people might wonder..." )

(btw, anybody catch blair's speech today?  the post-speech press analysis
focused on blair "going further than bush"in his promise to exact justice.  i
focused on his promise to support - and his expectation of "other nations" to
support - the kyoto treaty. likening global warming to terrorism, he said "we
have the wit and the will to find solutions.")

hmmmm,
geege

--part1_f8.1070c3fc.28ebbc02_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>"Seriously, flaccid pickles creep me out." &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>sorry, i had to do it. &nbsp;:-)
<BR>
<BR>(reminds me of when w bush, aftter meeting pm tony blair for the first time, said "we found we have a lot in common. for instance, we both like colgate toothpaste." to which blair responded "now we'll have to provide the context or people might wonder..." )
<BR>
<BR>(btw, anybody catch blair's speech today? &nbsp;the post-speech press analysis focused on blair "going further than bush"in his promise to exact justice. &nbsp;i focused on his promise to support - and his expectation of "other nations" to support - the kyoto treaty. likening global warming to terrorism, he said "we have the wit and the will to find solutions.")
<BR>
<BR>hmmmm,
<BR>geege </FONT></HTML>

--part1_f8.1070c3fc.28ebbc02_boundary--