NONE

Grlygrl201@aol.com Grlygrl201@aol.com
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 21:07:29 EDT

--part1_29.1ba19581.28ebbed1_boundary

In a message dated 10/2/01 6:46:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
carey@tstonramp.com writes:

> probably
> numerous examples that my migrane brain isn't coming up with ) and we
> sat by with your mentality of 'we need to honor what they like'?
>
> I couldn't.

caveats abound, naturally, but what should be taken for granted is that
honoring "what they like" is not in contention with what we believe to be
right and good.  i was addressing, specifically, the Jewish beliefs.  no need
to globalize that one statement  into absurdity.  please.

--part1_29.1ba19581.28ebbed1_boundary