NYTimes: email from Israel

Grlygrl201@aol.com Grlygrl201@aol.com
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 21:22:01 EDT

--part1_114.56f8920.28ebc239_boundary

In a message dated 10/2/01 11:54:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
deafbox@hotmail.com writes:

> Until all such reactionaries expand their imagination and
> liberalize their theology, these wars will burn. I hope
> the rest of us can help you down that path before these
> wars are fought with nuclear and biological weapons.
>
> Russell

er, wait. i don't think you understand that i'm explaining, not defending.
and as paul said, it's culture, not religion.  the u.s is as xenophobic as
the next country, don't kid yourself.

which came first, the tribe or the religion?
geege

--part1_114.56f8920.28ebc239_boundary