How can this be justified?

Wayne E Baisley wbaisley@enspherics.com
Tue, 02 Oct 2001 23:19:24 -0500

> To the extent that we empower superorganisms to act adverse to the
> interests of any individual it should be done carefully and minimally.

> For that matter, why do the Jews need a "homeland"?  Why does anyone
> need a "homeland" in this day and age?

A breathtaking transition from "people's interests are supreme" to
"people, who cares what they want", and in just 24 hours!  I musta
missed some something.

Cheers,
Wayne

"As with the old Greek innkeeper Procrustes, the utopians either
stretched the human organism to the arbitrary dimensions of the utopian
bed, or they lopped off its limbs."  Lewis Mumford

"Someone keeps moving my chair."  TMBG