NONE

Grlygrl201@aol.com Grlygrl201@aol.com
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 08:16:45 EDT

--part1_145.28338cc.28ec5bad_boundary

In a message dated 10/3/01 1:02:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time, jbone@jump.net
writes:

> Grlygrl201@aol.com wrote:
>
> > caveats abound, naturally, but what should be taken for granted is
> > that honoring "what they like" is not in contention with what we
> > believe to be right and good.
>
> No, that should not be taken for granted.  Survival is tantamount.
> That's a root context for evaluating all other considerations.
>
> jb

ok.  stage one dichotomy.  i took for granted that "right and good" included
survival.  i am, afterall, an animal first.

--part1_145.28338cc.28ec5bad_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 10/3/01 1:02:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time, jbone@jump.net writes:
<BR>
<BR>
<BR><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Grlygrl201@aol.com wrote:
<BR>
<BR>&gt; caveats abound, naturally, but what should be taken for granted is
<BR>&gt; that honoring "what they like" is not in contention with what we
<BR>&gt; believe to be right and good.
<BR>
<BR>No, that should not be taken for granted. &nbsp;Survival is tantamount.
<BR>That's a root context for evaluating all other considerations.
<BR>
<BR>jb</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">
<BR>ok. &nbsp;stage one dichotomy. &nbsp;i took for granted that "right and good" included survival. &nbsp;i am, afterall, an animal first.
<BR>
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_145.28338cc.28ec5bad_boundary--