"Who needs a homeland?" (was: How can this be justified?)

Stephen D. Williams sdw@lig.net
Wed, 03 Oct 2001 10:51:08 -0400

Here here!  Nice Summary Russell.

Let's vote on this as the FoRK Foundation (committee, think tank, cabal,
task force, standing committee on socio-politico-psycho-techno-issues,
what have you) and present it to someone who can tweak the system somewhere!

sdw