Oink if you love Jesus

Russell Turpin deafbox@hotmail.com
Wed, 03 Oct 2001 16:24:30 +0000

Someone wrote:
>Phase II would be to deploy unmarked aircraft carrying
>payloads of bombs filled with pigs blood designed to vaporize before ground
>contact ..

Hmm. Besides the possibility that Pakistan would still
be a British colony had the British not insisted on
packing their ammunition with pig fat, I would think
the lessons from Stephen King stories would caution
against such tactics. The last thing we need is hundreds
of Muslim Sissy Spaceks wreaking their worst on us,
using the paranormal powers born in a bath of pig's
blood.

(OK. So now you know why I so rarely attempt humor.)

Russell