Mesh-Based Content Routing using XML

Justin Chapweske justin@chapweske.com
Wed, 03 Oct 2001 12:41:58 -0500

This system could probably be further optimized by using Forward Error
Correction (FEC) like we do in Swarmcast.  The use of FEC would make it
less likely to get duplicate messages from multiple sources.  We have a
solid Java FEC library available at http://onionnetworks.com/components.html

--
Justin Chapweske, Onion Networks
http://onionnetworks.com/