[rec.music.folk] Hey, Listen Taliban... (Day-o)

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym@canada.com
03 Oct 2001 14:44:09 -0400

[ couldn't resist, sorry ]

From: brittles@aol.comUNSPAM (Brittles)
Newsgroups: rec.music.folk
Date: 03 Oct 2001 14:31:24 GMT
Subject: Hey, Listen Taliban... (Day-o)

Probably not appropriate, and I don't really agree with the sentiments - but it
was too obvious.  It just popped out - I couldn't help myself.

Not intended as flame bait. - I simply consider it satirical.

Ed Britt

The BinLadin Bomb Song    (Day-o)

Hey, listen Taliban - tell me where's Bin Ladin?
   Daylight come, an' we bomb his home.
Hey, listen Taliban, tell me where's Bin Ladin?
   Daylight come, an' we bomb his home.

Day - ohh-ohh - day-ay-ay-o
   Daylight come, an' we bomb his home.

We work all night for the bombing run,
   Daylight come, an' we bomb his home.
Track Bin Ladin 'til the morning come,
   Daylight come, an' we bomb his home.

Day - ohh-ohh - day-ay-ay-o
   Daylight come, an' we bomb his home.

Drop six foot, seven foot, eight foot bomb,
    Daylight come, an' we bomb his home.
Six foot, seven foot, eight foot bomb,
     Daylight come, an' we bomb his home.

Day - oh-oh - day-ay-ay-o
   Daylight come, an' we bomb his home.

Please Remove *UNSPAM* from my address, to e-mail me.