NYTimes: email from Israel

Mike Dierken mike@DataChannel.com
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 13:17:57 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C14C48.7DA3FD20

> We are dealing with a people where canabalism was not
> unknown in the middle of the 19th century.
Probably incorrect & typical 1800's sensationalism.

And if you want know what 'kind of people' you are dealing with, do some
research on what King Leopold & crew did.
http://www2.prestel.co.uk/littleton/brfobcon.htm

Interesting tie-in - Arabs & 'introducing orderly government'...
"After winning the approval of the world by suppressing Arab slave-raiders,
[King Leopold] the royal philanthropist set to work to introduce orderly
government into his dominions." Of course, things turned out a little
differently...

http://www.nytimes.com/books/98/09/20/specials/leopold.html

mike