Mesh-Based Content Routing using XML

Justin Chapweske justin@chapweske.com
Thu, 04 Oct 2001 15:42:47 -0500

While it may be true that their system outperforms a FEC-based "spray
and pray" system, I would intuit that some hibrid scheme would provide
better performance.  Even NACK-oriented reliable multicast systems
benefit from some level of FEC.

--
Justin Chapweske, Onion Networks
http://onionnetworks.com/