Delaying death (Re: 2001 Ig Nobel Awards)

Lisa Dusseault lisa@xythos.com
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 11:39:59 -0700

I have a vague memory of this kind of thing applying to birthdays,
anniversaries, reunions and holidays.  That people were more likely to live
until just after some important desirable event, rather than just before.

lisa