Blasting 'food drops"

Carey Lening clening@creasonandaarvig.com
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 14:46:27 -0700

--------------InterScan_NT_MIME_Boundary

------=_NextPart_000_006A_01C15008.02864940

> The most vital need is to kill all the members of the Taliban and bin
> Laden's group, plus all their supporters.  Once all those people are
> delivered in small boxes, it may be possible to restore security and
> remove the fear of conflict.
>
> Until then, tough.  Not a single truck of food should go in when it
> might be eaten by a person carrying a weapon for the Taliban.

Of course. To hell with all those innocent folks right John?  And we're
better than the terrorists because.... ? No one is advocating supporting =
the
Taliban, save for a few folks within their ranks.  But forcing the =
entirely
innocent folks to suffer along with the mistakes of their rouge =
government
is no better than making US folks suffer for the indiscretions of their
government.

Otherwise, you'd have to support the bombing of the WTC, since according =
those accused of the crime, was motivated primarily on governmental =
mishaps.

Go figure.

------=_NextPart_000_006A_01C15008.02864940

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&gt; The most vital need is to kill all =
the members=20
of the Taliban and bin<BR>&gt; Laden's group, plus all their =
supporters.&nbsp;=20
Once all those people are<BR>&gt; delivered in small boxes, it may be =
possible=20
to restore security and<BR>&gt; remove the fear of =
conflict.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;=20
Until then, tough.&nbsp; Not a single truck of food should go in when =
it<BR>&gt;=20
might be eaten by a person carrying a weapon for the=20
Taliban.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;<BR>Of course. To hell with all those innocent =
folks=20
right John?&nbsp; And we're<BR>better than the terrorists because.... ? =
No one=20
is advocating supporting the<BR>Taliban, save for a few folks within =
their=20
ranks.&nbsp; But forcing the entirely<BR>innocent folks to suffer along =
with the=20
mistakes of their rouge government<BR>is no better than making US folks =
suffer=20
for the indiscretions of their<BR>government.<BR><BR>Otherwise, you'd =
have to=20
support the bombing of the WTC, since according to<BR>those accused of =
the=20
crime, was motivated primarily on governmental mishaps.<BR><BR>Go=20
figure.<BR><BR><BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_006A_01C15008.02864940--

--------------InterScan_NT_MIME_Boundary--