Blasting 'food drops"

John Hall johnhall@evergo.net
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 15:06:03 -0700

> Of course. To hell with all those innocent folks right John?

An unwarranted assumption.

>   And we're better than the terrorists because.... ?

Reasons too numerous to list.

> No one is advocating supporting the Taliban,

You are if you are sending food trucks in to areas they control.

> Otherwise, you'd have to support the bombing of the WTC, since
according to
> those accused of the crime, was motivated primarily on governmental
mishaps.

That wasn't the reason.

There are in some cases good reasons to provide humanitarian aid in this
situation.  Mainly, to kill the leaders quicker and to reduce problems
elsewhere.  But I think the 'reduce problems elsewhere' reason is
wishful thinking.