Development in anthrax case ..

Jeff Bone jbone@jump.net
Mon, 08 Oct 2001 19:40:09 -0500

Florida?  Oh, well, then --- this must be some kind of Republican plot to
throw the election.

Er, waitasec...  that's over now.  Isn't it?

;-)

jb

PS - I hate to say "I told you so" --- and it's sure not time to do that yet
--- but Eugene, if this turns out to be intentional infection, you just wait
and see the wide-spread panic.  There's an "I told you so" with your name on
it, bubba.  ;-) :-)