Brainfingerprinting.

Tom tomwhore@inetarena.com
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 12:49:45 -0700 (PDT)

You would think the brian might not take to getting ink all over it but...

http://www.brainwavescience.com/

Brain Fingerprinting solves the central problem by determining
scientifically whether a suspect has the details of a crime stored in his
brain. It has received extensive media coverage around the world. The
technology is fully developed and available for application.

" It seems to me that if we are interested in making sure that the
innocent go free, and that the guilty are punished, any technological
instrument that can help us make a determination of guilt or innocence, we
ought to know about it."

Senator Charles Grassley