Bouncey mail and quiet times

Tom tomwhore@inetarena.com
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 14:57:04 -0700 (PDT)

Bounced mail that should have gone thru. Misspellings uglier side.

Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 14:09:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tom <tomwhore@inetarena.com>
To: fork@xwet.com
Subject: One week two days and d d d d d

My silence of the last week and a half was due to a family crisis down in
florida that left me ina state of self imposed offline exile. The crisis
is mostly taken care of now. My inbox though was a differnt story.

Of the fork based email I tried to delve into but sadly the quality, even
for me, has reached a state to have me playing the delete key polka over
most of the fork stuff of this time frame.

the good news I have gathered is know now has gotten some more funding.
You go MoRo RoRo and crew.

Who is deving for knownows stuff? I have been meaing to get more into it
and maybe now is the time. It would also be a welcome thread in the last
sevearl months worth of Winerisms, wargasms and deatilistical
derangeratude.

      \ /
       X   ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \   Against HTML Mail