disturbing report: nukes may fall into taliban's hands??

Rodent of Unusual Size Ken.Coar@Golux.Com
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 13:39:36 -0400

John Hall wrote:

> > And once *anyone* uses A-weapons, the gates of hell are
> > open.
>
> I think that is an over-reaction.

I don't, obviously, though I am very willing to be wrong.
I think that the U.S.' restraint for the last few decades
has been a keystone; if the U.S. uses A-weapons, I would
not be surprised to see them suddenly deployed in other
regions of 'unrest' in conflicts unrelated to the current
'war on terrorism'.  The mid-East, Indonesia, the Indian
sub-continent, Central America, ...
--
#ken	P-)}