disturbing report: nukes may fall into taliban's hands??

Jon O . jono@microshaft.org
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 10:40:53 -0700

Someone was suggesting that Pakistan nukes could end up in the wrong
hands...Not sure about the source of this report, but here it is.

Pakistani Offical linked to WTC terrorist:
http://www.timesofindia.com/articleshow.asp?art_id=1454238160