Britain says bin Laden likely has biological weapons

Tom tomwhore@inetarena.com
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 11:44:52 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 12 Oct 2001, John Hall wrote:
--]
--]No, Low Tech doesn't rule here.  At least not if you want to cause mass
--]casualties.

Oh come on, where are you hidding? The name of the game is TERROR, of
making it so our society becomes bogged down in fear and panic such that
all the postive aspects are either dropped, taken away for safty reasons,
or we just plain spazz out .

There is no denying that  low techo-fu is enough to do this. The WTC
is a smoldering pile of proof, the recent Anthrax rumors
are becoming anohter.

If you think they are worried about doing it "right" and "proper" and all
that Marquis of Queensery crap then just paint the word VICTIM on your
forehead now and get it over with.

All that will need to be done is cause enough of an apperance of a
problem, the media and our propigation will do the rest.

Thankfully there are folks already thinking this through realizing that
the gloves are off, the rule books are worthlees, and its a sloberknocker
of a fight that we are in.

      \ /
       X   ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \   Against HTML Mail