disturbing report: nukes may fall into taliban's hands??

John Hall johnhall@evergo.net
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 12:12:30 -0700

Well, I'll give you the possibility of India and Pakistan going at it.
Especially if Pakistan looks like it will fall and the US doesn't have
control of their nukes.

The mideast, sure, if Israel decides it has nothing to lose and uses the
Sampson option.

Indonesia?  Central America?  I can't see any scenarios for that.