Britain says bin Laden likely has biological weapons

Tom tomwhore@inetarena.com
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 13:03:54 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 12 Oct 2001, John Hall wrote:

--]As for just frightening people, you can do that for awhile.  But
--]eventually people note that not that many people are dying.
--]Furthermore, you are losing terrorists at a fairly high rate without
--]doing a lot of damage.  The Weathermen might have succeeded in creating
--]some terror, but it wasn't effective long lasting terror.

I think a large partof the damage is not so much in line with what the
terrorists think of as thier main gaol, but rather actual instances of the
decemination of our way of live. heck we do a good job of it with out
terrorists, but with em the crumbling may go faster. The recent roundof
PATRIOT laws is an example.

In a way the situation takes on a movement all its own apart from the
fatwas and jihads and "wars on xxxxx"

If the goal is to do away with the "American" way of live then there are
lots of roads to it.