Doh!

Grlygrl201@aol.com Grlygrl201@aol.com
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 21:10:23 EDT

--part1_44.149efb6d.28f8ee7f_boundary

In a message dated 10/12/01 6:50:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tomwhore@inetarena.com writes:

> On Fri, 12 Oct 2001 Grlygrl201@aol.com wrote:
> --]
> --](and isn't it heartening that free-market americans who thought OUR
> --]government was evil a few months ago are now wantonly begging its
> bail-outs?)
> --]
>
> Would you expect freemarketers to not do this. Need I repost the Rules Of
> Aquastiion again?
>
> 9. Opportunity plus instinct equals profit.
> 109. Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
> 202. The justification for profit is profit.

which is why i used the word "heartening."  i've not only always expected it,
i've witnessed it.  (while you are trowel in hand, why don't you unearth some
of the archived rhetoric that argues govt intervention is *without exception*
a bad thing wrt free markets.  there's plenty to be found; it's scattered
about like so much coprolite.)

--part1_44.149efb6d.28f8ee7f_boundary