Doh!

Tom tomwhore@inetarena.com
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 18:22:12 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 12 Oct 2001 Grlygrl201@aol.com wrote:

--]which is why i used the word "heartening."  i've not only always expected it,
--]i've witnessed it.  (while you are trowel in hand, why don't you unearth some
--]of the archived rhetoric that argues govt intervention is *without exception*
--]a bad thing wrt free markets.  there's plenty to be found; it's scattered
--]about like so much coprolite.)
--]

Trowel in hand, gadszooks you make me sound liek some WPA poster boy:)-

Personaly I think the airlines that go belly up should go belly up and not
one thin dime form my pocket should there be spent to keep them afloat.

If I had wanted a goverment run airlines i would have voted for one. I
didint and I dont.

So some of the airlines fall. Theya re the weakest link...goodbye

You can bet your sweet aunt Petunias peach cobbler there will be someone
ready to take thier place.

It does nto profit me to pay off the failures of others.

62. The riskier the road, the greater the profit.
111. Treat people in your debt like family; exploit them.
162 Even in the worst of times someone turns a profit.

Review and discuss
http://www.vidiot.com/st-ds9/rules.html

      \ /
       X   ASCII Ribbon Campaign