Musings

Bill Humphries bill@whump.com
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 23:55:08 -0700

On Sunday, October 14, 2001, at 09:04 PM, Gary Lawrence Murphy wrote:

> When I last went to Montreal for the Linux Expo, there again, CAA
> found us this little obscure operator about 5 blocks from the
> conference center.  Tiny and simple room, but hey, I'm only there to
> sleep and it was a darn sight less pretentious (and an order of
> magnitude less expensive) than the Hudson in NYC ;)

I had similar luck finding accommodations for for SD East, but I didn't
use an agent. I hit Boston CitySearch and looked for hotels near the Hynes.
  I found one two blocks away and landed a room with a shared bath for $85
a night.

The lesson here that there are more than the obvious places to look online.

----
Bill Humphries <bill@whump.com>
http://www.whump.com/moreLikeThis/