It's working

Grlygrl201@aol.com Grlygrl201@aol.com
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 16:55:54 EDT

--part1_15d.2900bc5.28fdf8da_boundary

In a message dated 10/16/01 2:23:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
deafbox@hotmail.com writes:

> We may soon suffer the consequence of people overspending
> for the past decade. If we do, they won't be able to spend
> then, because their creditors will close the valve. Is
> more consumer spending *now* going to fix more problems
> than it causes? Or will it accelerate a national credit
> crunch?
>
> Russell

perhaps spending as if there is no tomorrow obviates an underlying fear that
there  may not actually be one.

gg

--part1_15d.2900bc5.28fdf8da_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 10/16/01 2:23:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time, deafbox@hotmail.com writes:
<BR>
<BR>
<BR><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">We may soon suffer the consequence of people overspending
<BR>for the past decade. If we do, they won't be able to spend
<BR>then, because their creditors will close the valve. Is
<BR>more consumer spending *now* going to fix more problems
<BR>than it causes? Or will it accelerate a national credit
<BR>crunch?
<BR>
<BR>Russell
<BR>
<BR>
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">perhaps spending as if there is no tomorrow obviates an underlying fear that there &nbsp;may not actually be one.
<BR>
<BR>gg</FONT></HTML>

--part1_15d.2900bc5.28fdf8da_boundary--