It's working

Tom tomwhore@wsmf.org
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 17:03:36 -0400 (EDT)

That these events took place at the seeimgly bottom of our downward cycle
of worth (boom dot busted and buble flatteners now new and improved with
reality based investing) seems to underline the fact that the perps in
this case are looking to undermine the standing stature of the supposed US
giant.

But markets are markets and cycles are cycles and if everyone just keep
thier eyes on the prize things should spin up soon.

But as the past shows, sheeple go where told. This can be a good thing or
a bad thing, depending on who we are using as shepard these days.

mind the pies.

-tom