Slide Rule Pr0n

Tom tomwhore@wsmf.org
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 17:09:39 -0400 (EDT)

A biizare flash just hit me.

Tonight I have to be the Parent at my kids Parent-Teacher Conference. Im
all about the little darling learning, reading, experiencing life,
becomming a better speller than me....and the thought hit me...shes in 2nd
grade...shes ready for a slide rule.

An addition/subtraction one at first.

This will be interesting.

(last week I taught her about negative numbers. I cnat belive they dont
teach negatives early on. Now she knows all about being in debit and negs,
which comes in handy when we talk about her allowence versus all the stuff
she buys durting the week telling us "just take it out of my allowence")

-tom