Slide Rule Pr0n

Jeffrey Kay jkay@ENGENIA.COM
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 17:26:43 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C15689.4096D6A0

Clearly someone with plenty of time on his hands.

I wonder how many people out there even know how to use a slide rule.  I
have a very nice K&E slide rule that I never actually had to use but learned
how to use it as an exercise.

jeffrey kay <jkay@engenia.com>
chief technology officer, engenia software, inc.
"first get your facts, then you can distort them at your leisure" -- mark
twain
"golf is an endless series of tragedies obscured by the occasional miracle"
-- sports illustrated
"if A equals success, then the formula is A equals X plus Y plus Z. X is
work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." -- albert einstein

RE: Slide Rule Pr0n